Folk methods of getting rid of parasites have many advantages, if the main site of localization is the liver or intestine.
First of all, alternative medicine involves the use of only natural herbal ingredients.
Such antiparasitic treatment, as well as prevention, has a beneficial effect on the body and does not lead to the development of side effects. The exception is the presence of individual intolerance to some drugs that have anthelmintic properties.
Alternative medicine recipes are rich in various ways to prepare antiparasitic drugs at home, where you can quickly get rid of pests from the body. One of their main advantages is a gentle effect on the body. Therefore, it can be used reliably for both therapeutic and prophylactic purposes.
Worth to know.The most effective are herbs with a characteristic pungent (sharp) taste. Due to its medicinal properties, it has not only anthelmintic and antiseptic effect on the body, but also quickly and effectively eliminates the characteristic symptoms of this pathology.
Such plants include:
- Ginger root.
- Horseradish rhizomes.
- Carnation flowers.
The described agents have the following clinical effects:
- With their help, not only adult parasites, but also larvae and eggs are removed quickly and safely. You can also use them to neutralize the worms' waste products.
- In addition, they have antipyretic and antipyretic effects. As you know, an increase in body temperature and fever are characteristic signs of helminth infestation.
- Traditional medicine can eliminate toxins localized in the bone marrow, trunk and body fat.
Traditional medicine helps in the treatment of helminthic infestations of any etiology. These are effective and inexpensive drugs. A wide range of recipes allows you to choose the most suitable option for each person individually.
The most common recipes are:
- Coriander seeds.Powder the seeds and fry in a hot pan. Take 1 gram three times a day. With its help it is possible to carry out prophylaxis against parasites every six months.
- Chanterelle tincture.Fungi contain chitinmannose, which kills parasites. Under the influence of high temperatures this substance is destroyed, so its effectiveness is to use the tincture on chanterelles. Preparation: Pour 100 grams of fresh mushrooms with 0, 1 liter of vodka. Insist 14 days in refrigerator. Take 5 ml daily 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Onion infusion.Chop the onion in a blender. 0. Pour 25 liters of boiling water and leave for 10–12 hours. After this time, the agent should be filtered and taken 150 ml per day for 4 days.
- Decoction of pine cones.To prepare the medicine, wash the raw material thoroughly and fill it with water. Boil the broth on low heat for 6 hours. During cooking, the foam should be removed systematically and water should be added as it evaporates. After this time, the broth should be filtered, the cones discarded and the liquid with added sugar boiled again for one hour. Drink 50 ml on an empty stomach every morning. It is allowed to be used quarterly to prevent parasites.
- Watermelon seeds.The berry seeds are powdered and mixed with milk in a ratio of 1: 10. Take 0. 25 ml twice a day.
- Linden ash.An effective tool for cleansing the liver from lamblia. 1 tbsp. l May yeast is mixed with 0. 5 tbsp. l wood linden ash. Mix everything well and take with milk on an empty stomach in the morning and evening. The duration of treatment is 7 days.
- Strawberry tea.The main raw material for the production of such a medicinal drink is strawberries filled with boiling water, covered with a lid and infused for 5 minutes. Drink 0, 5 glasses three times a day.
- Valerian root infusion.Thoroughly clean the rhizomes of the plant, grind and pour a glass of cold boiled water. Insist 8 hours, then strain. Every 6 hours, take 15 ml.
- Pumpkin seeds.Chop 50 grams of seeds, mix with honey or jam. The drug is taken in small doses on an empty stomach for two hours. It is recommended to refrain from eating for several hours after taking. Then it is recommended to take an enema or take laxatives.
By combining different components in one preparation, it is possible not only to increase the effectiveness of natural anthelmintic properties, but also to obtain a universal drug with a wide range of action. Folk remedies against parasites are very effective when combined properly. Among the most common recipes are worth noting:
- Mix equal amounts of oak bark, sea buckthorn, wormwood and tansy flowers. Preparation: Pour 25 grams of the collection into 0, 4 liters of boiling water and leave for 10 hours. Take once a day on an empty stomach in the morning.
- 3 parts bitter wormwood, carnation flowers, 1 part tansy and mint leaves and 2 parts knotweed, thyme and dandelion rhizomes. Valerian roots are taken in half the amount. Mix all the herbs well, take 2 teaspoons of the mixture and pour 0. 22 l of boiling water.
- Pumpkin seeds, tansy inflorescences, wormwood and strawberry shoots are mixed in equal proportions. The broth is prepared by mixing 50 grams of the mixture with 0. 5 liters of boiling water and boiling for 15 minutes.
- Pharmacy fee. Medicinal chamomile, tansy, wormwood and strawberry shoots are mixed in equal amounts. 25 g of the finished phyto-collection is poured into 0, 1 liter of boiling water and boiled for 10 minutes. 0. Used twice a day for 2 liters. Effective against tapeworms
- Mix 2 parts knotweed, chamomile and St. John's wort 1 part yarrow, nettle, dandelion, hut and sofa root. To prepare, pour 25 grams of herbs with 500 ml of boiling water and insist under the lid for 30 minutes. 3 times a day, 0. 2 l for each reception.
- Classic trio. Mix 50 grams of calendula inflorescences with cumin and calamus seeds, which contain 25 grams each. Powder the phyto-collection and take three times a day.
Important.The use of traditional medicines for prevention is very simple and consists of the systematic inclusion of fresh garlic and onions in the diet. It is worth remembering that fresh pork and meat are always carefully processed. It is necessary to strictly follow the rules of personal hygiene.
List of folk methods
Home remedies can be very effective in the natural treatment of intestinal worms in the body. Their different types and methods of application allow you to choose the right natural medicine for each person individually, taking into account all the physiological characteristics of the health condition.
- Papaya seeds.It is characterized by high usefulness in the treatment of intestinal helminths. Contains curry, which eliminates them quickly and effectively. Take 10 grams of papaya seed powder dissolved in a glass of milk on an empty stomach every morning.
- Fresh garlic.It is highly useful in the treatment of intestinal worms. 3-5 teeth of fresh vegetables are consumed per day.
- Carrots.Band is effective in combating parasites. Daily use of fresh carrot air mixed with sunflower oil will help to get rid of worms quickly.
- Pumpkin.Chop 25 grams of seeds peeled from transparent shells, pour 0. 25 ml of boiling water. Insist for a few hours and take this remedy with the prepared body. To do this, it is recommended to fast one day, clean the intestines and drink plum compote. The next day, during the day you need to drink 3–4 cups of anthelmintic agent based on pumpkin seeds.
- Pomegranate.The bark, shoots and rhizomes of the plant are used to treat helminths. Fruit peel has the highest healing properties. A cold decoction of the bark is taken 90-180 ml daily. It should be drunk every hour.
- Turmeric.Used in the form of dry powder or juice. Mix with butter, water or whole milk before use. It is effective not only to get rid of worms, but also during chronic diarrhea.
- Wormwood.The flowers of the pollinated plant help to remove nematodes and cestodes. The dose of this substance varies from 8 to 16 grams. In addition, vegetable oil is used for anthelmintic therapy. In this case, it is combined with olive oil in a ratio of 1: 8 and taken in a dose of 50-100 ml for two days. An effective method of combating is enema with a solution of 120 ml of warm water and 2 ml of wormwood oil. Such treatment is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
- Tansy flowers.It is an effective choleretic and anthelmintic agent that destroys pinworms and roundworms. 25 grams of raw material 0. Pour 25 liters of boiling water and infuse for several hours. Take 25 ml three times a day. Contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
- Black walnut.It is one of the most popular anthelmintic drugs. Contains juglone, tannins, vitamin C, anticorboxylic acids, flavonoids as an antifungal & parasitic agentBlack walnut-based food supplements can be sold in any pharmacy chain. The regimen is between 7 and 7, with a second course of treatment. One of the side effects of black walnut is lowering blood pressure. Therefore, people suffering from hypotension should start taking 1 tablet of the drug and gradually increase it until the dose indicated in the instructions is reached.
Very often doctors prescribe effective parasitic drugs as adjuvant anthelmintic therapy. The list of drugs based on them is very long. The parasitologist selects the method individually for each patient based on the general state of health and the stage of occupation.
According to medical advice, alcohol, meat and dairy products should be avoided during treatment. It is recommended to enrich the diet with silicone-containing foods. Also, doctors do not recommend the presence of pets, which are one of the main pathogens of parasitic worms.
There are cases when alternative medicine is one of the acceptable methods of treating helminthic infestations according to clinical indications. Then their selection and appointment is carried out by a doctor after a thorough examination.
In this case, treatment should be carried out only under the supervision of a physician. Take care of your health and do not treat yourself if you have worms. Timely and poor quality treatment can lead not only to the development of relapses and complications, but also to death.