Unfortunately, eating uncooked steak in a cafe, diving into an unfamiliar lake, or eating untreated berries can make you a victim of parasites everywhere. The result of the presence of parasites will be deteriorating health, impaired immunity and an unhealthy appearance. Parasites poison the host with waste products, and gradually unpleasant changes occur in the internal organs of man. How to fight parasites in the human body? What drugs and methods are available to fight parasites in the human body? Let's take a closer look at methods of combating parasites.
Signs of the presence of parasites in the body
Various parasites live in the human body. Some show their presence immediately after inspection. Others live without any symptoms. It is very easy to get infected with worms, but it is not easy to get rid of them. How to check for parasites? Although the parasites that live in the human body are different, the symptoms of a parasitic infection are similar. Common symptoms of helminths in the body are:
- unexplained headache;
- nausea, sometimes vomiting;
- weakness, apathy;
- disorders of digestive processes;
- loss of appetite or constant desire to eat;
- bad breath;
- dark circles around the eyes;
- to lose or lose weight for no reason;
- muscle and joint pain;
- disorders of the nervous system;
Often a person is treated for a disease by taking a handful of medications, and the cause of the discomfort is parasites in the body. And after removing the helminths, the health condition immediately improves. Fighting parasites is an important stage of the body's health.
Often the human body is sensitive to attacks by such parasitic individuals:
The difficulty in identifying parasites is that the symptoms of helminths are similar to those of different diseases. More than a hundred parasites, ranging in size from a few millimeters to several meters, inhabit the human body, poison, injure organs, receive energy, nutrients and power.
Ways to determine the presence of parasites in the body
They believe that it is not easy to identify parasites. In fact, the usual way - clinical analysis of feces does not always show the presence of parasitic individuals in the human body. Therefore, the following options are available to identify parasitic individuals:
- Microscopic examination of feces for ovarian follicles is a non-traumatic and painless method that can be performed in any laboratory, it is recommended to perform the diagnosis several times for reliability;
- immunological blood test for the presence of parasites according to the level of antigen in the body, ELISA;
- hardware diagnostics - ultrasound helps to detect echinococcus in the human body;
- endoscopy and endobiopsy - removal of a piece of tissue to determine the presence of parasitic organisms;
- PCR - diagnosis of blood for the presence of parasitic organisms in the human body.
Difficulties in communicating with parasitic individuals
The most difficult thing in the fight against parasites is the diagnosis. They are skillfully hidden in the body, and the presence of parasites is not so easy to detect. Some individuals have a life expectancy of twenty years! How much damage germs, worms or helminths can do during this time! The manifestations of the presence of different types of parasites are different, and it turns out that it is impossible to identify such parasites in clinical trials.
The detection of parasites or fragments of them in the stool is shocking, but there should be no panic.
After all, thanks to this, we can begin to fight against foreign organisms that weaken the immune system and damage health. Once the parasite is released, you should not hesitate to take it to a laboratory infectious disease doctor. Indeed, rational treatment is prescribed depending on the type of helminthic organism. Antiparasitic therapy and concomitant medications are prescribed to maintain general health.
Traditional medicine against parasites (roundworm and worm treatment)
According to the Ministry of Health, one in three adults and one in two children are infected with various parasites. Helminths are the most common parasitic species inhabited by humans. Worms and roundworms are the most common worms. Their second names are nematodes and cestodes. Individuals often live and reproduce in the intestines. There are many drugs, some of which can destroy several types of helminths at once. Many methods and treatments have been developed to combat parasites in the human body. The drugs are designed to suppress parasites by affecting major organs and systems.
Medications for such helminthiasis are indicated:
- other types of disease.
Vermox is often used, but it is contraindicated in lactose, ulcers, colitis, Crohn's disease, liver failure and contraindications to childbirth. The drug is contraindicated in children under three years. The drug can have side effects: disorders of the digestive system, disorders of the nervous system and genitourinary system. In some cases, allergic reactions, hair loss, changes in clinical blood and urine tests are noted. That is, the drug is highly toxic and can adversely affect overall health. Self-prescription is not recommended. Only a doctor can prescribe the right drug and dose, taking into account the existing diseases and health conditions.
Traditional medicine against parasites (treatment of trematodes)
Sweepers are also frequent visitors and "guests" of a person.
This group of parasites are flatworms. They can live in many organs of the human body: pancreas, lungs, intestines, gallbladder, liver. Special drugs are used against such parasitic organisms, which cause parasite paralysis and death.
In combination with antiparasitic therapy, complex treatment with symptomatic drugs is carried out. It is recommended to prescribe anti-allergy drugs, drugs to protect the liver, choleretic drugs, enzymes, sorbents, painkillers. In some cases, antibiotics are prescribed by a doctor. Vitamin and mineral complex is prescribed because the presence of immunity significantly weakens the immune system. And the final stage of treatment is the normalization of the intestinal microflora.
Traditional medicine against parasites (fight against protozoa, ecoparasites)
Parasitologists have enough information to show the simplest resistance. Amoebas, lamblia, cryptosporidium can inhabit the human body and parasitize inside.
The main component of drugs affects the genetic code of protozoa and helps to destroy them. The drug is contraindicated for use in liver failure, epilepsy, childbirth and breastfeeding.
Parasites are localized and multiply in the circulatory system and internal organs, as well as on the skin. One such parasite is a tick that infects smooth skin and hair follicles. The most common areas of parasites are the eyebrows, eyelashes, nose and mouth area. It causes an unpleasant change in appearance. Demodicosis is very difficult to cure. Various methods are used to destroy subcutaneous ticks: drugs of the metronidazole group, medicinal gels, basic preparations, cosmetic facial cleansing, laser peeling. Lice are also representatives of this type of parasite. Lice affect the scalp and pubic area.
Alternative medicine against parasites
Alternative medicine has collected many recipes to combat parasitic species that attack humans. With helminthiasis it is recommended to take the following herbal preparations:
- wormwood - powdered grass is taken on an empty stomach and you can mix honey with vegetable powder to relieve bitterness before going to bed;
- cinnamon - taken twice a day, can be mixed with food;
- mushroom tincture - finely chopped chanterelles poured with vodka and insist fourteen days, drink five grams of tincture per day;
- onion and garlic - due to the high content of phytoncides and essential oils, effectively fights vegetable parasites;
- pumpkin seeds - there are many recipes, this remedy is one of the most effective means;
- tansy - dried flowers are poured with boiling water and kept for an hour and a half, take the drug three times a day for three days;
- Oak bark.
The method of cleansing the body to remove worms with the help of pine nuts is very popular. According to patients who remove parasites with the help of hazelnuts, you will need five kilograms of product. You need to chew a hundred grams of nuts a day. In order to achieve high results during the cleaning period, it is necessary to give up meat, fatty, spicy products. The course of treatment takes about two months. It should not be forgotten that in order to cleanse the intestines from parasites, it is necessary to take a cleansing enema and take vitamin complexes. You should also avoid products that are excellent material for the reproduction of parasites.
Dietary treatment against parasites
All foods eaten by humans have a different effect on parasites.
Some products inhibit the vital activity of worms, while others serve as a source of food and a breeding ground. It is necessary to create conditions for parasites to be suppressed and deprived of nutrients. Properly chosen diet will not only cleanse the intestines, but also increase immunity, enrich the body with nutrients and components.
There are foods that are known to be intolerant to helminths:
- onion garlic;
- White cabbage;
- blackberries, pineapples, pomegranates;
- pumpkin seeds;
- fermented dairy products;
Products that serve as a favorable environment for the development and reproduction of helminths should be avoided:
- meat products;
- confectionery and flour products;
- fried, fatty foods;
- coffee and strong tea.
The basic rules of dietary treatment are as follows:
- it is recommended to drink as much fluid as possible, seven to eight glasses of water a day;
- try to plant food to cover about two-thirds of your entire diet;
- eat vegetables raw;
- eat often in small portions, in portions;
- to give up sweets;
- Process vegetables with boiling water before serving.
Together with dietitians, infectious disease specialists, parasitologists and therapists, you should try to restructure your diet and re-establish such a diet in order to effectively cleanse the intestines:
- drink a glass of water on an empty stomach;
- eat breakfast with raw vegetables;
- snacks on vegetables washed with sour milk or kefir;
- it is recommended to eat a small amount of pineapple for a snack in the afternoon;
- eat boiled potatoes and vegetable salad for dinner;
- each snack should be accompanied by the use of sour milk or kefir.
Such a diet helps to destroy worms and improve the digestive system and the whole body as a whole.
Prevention of worm infections
You need to follow simple rules to avoid infecting parasites. In addition to drug treatment in case of illness, the following rules should be followed:
- follow nail hygiene - cut as soon as possible and control the cleanliness of nail plates;
- do not contact patients;
- wear underwear for swimming;
- wash and change sheets every day;
- wash your hands with detergent before using the toilet and before eating;
- Remember to wash your hands after playing with pets.
To avoid parasites such as lice, you should only use your comb, wash your hair systematically, and use only your own towel and bedding. All laundry should be ironed after washing. Do not neglect the treatment of toys with antiseptic and antiparasitic drugs. Organ cleansing from parasites such as mold, germs, worms, helminths is a complex and consistent process. You should consult your doctor before starting treatment and develop a joint treatment plan. Self-medication can lead to deterioration of health and the development of serious pathologies.